Thursday, September 15, 2016

Academic Shoot Preview

BEST STORY: 

I believe this shows the best story because it shows the community helping out and giving back. I can see a school or a non profit program getting together and standing out in the cold to give the homeless food. 

ACTION AND EMOTION
 
This photo shows the reaction of the girls when they see what happens in the science lab. 

FILLING THE FRAME: 

This is the most interesting because it shows the unity and the way the photographer used the light and edited the light makes the picture more interesting. I also found the light coming in from the trees really interesting as well. 

The photo that was most interesting to me on the website was the picture of the boy sitting on the floor with a bunch of SAT and ACT books on the ground. The camera angle isn't directly above the boy it is  angled in a diagonal. The photo is also in black and white which makes the photo more dramatic. This photo really caught my eye and thats why i picked it. The photo used balance and it also used some lines with the book shelves. You could take photos like this in your every day class, specifically in the classes that do more then just sit and read or write. I would like the visit my hospitality class because we do activities and games or my science class because we do different labs.  I will use different angles of the camera and I will try to use lines and the rule of thirds more. I will also keep in mind the simplicity and mergers.     




No comments:

Post a Comment