Sunday, November 27, 2016

5 Website

Photography resolutions For 2016

http://petapixel.com/2014/12/31/10-photography-resolutions-new-year/

1. On this website i looked at different pictures of people and how the pictures relate to what the publisher wanted. Like there was a picture of a girl sitting on the floor with papers flying around everywhere and the publisher talked about how you need to be organized for the new year in 2016 when dealing with taking photographs.

2. I learned how in 2016 you need to be yourself and shouldn't care what any one thinks about you and you pictures. You should take pictures of what you want and how you want. You need to be organized when it comes to taking photos When using photography you can use photo shop and use it more. Be respectful of other photographers and there photos and there work because they probably worked really hard on it.

SEVEN TIPS FOR SHOOTING GREAT PORTRAITS
http://blog.phowd.com/2014/09/7-tips-shooting-great-portrait-photographs/ 

1. On this website I looked at 7 different ways to take a good portrait picture. It showed me examples to follow when taking portrait pictures. It also gave me some tips when it comes to taking a portrait.

2. I learned about negative space and how many photographers try to crop out as much left over space but sometimes you can leave space around the subject and the space is called negative space.

4. I picked this photo because you eye focus in on the black berry but the main subject is the man below the black berry. I don't know who took this photo but they used some rule of thirds and balance in the photo.

THE OLDEST LIVING THINGS IN THE WORLD
http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/

1. On this website I looked at really old living things around the world. The picture were mainly of trees and nature and no people. The picture were from all around the world and on different continents.

2. I learned that nature is older then what it appears to be

3.
I chose this photo because it uses the rule of simplicity and really focuses the lookers attention on the tree. The tree is not the best and not the fullest looking tree but because of that I like the picture much better. This photo was take by Rachel Sussman.

SPIRAL STAIRCASES
http://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/

1. On this website I looked at staircases from a German photographer. This photographer grew up in east Germany and goes around to empty and abandoned buildings and finds staircases and takes pictures of them.

2. I learned that when taking picture if star cases it really distorts the eyes because you cannot tell whether or no you are looking down the stairs or up the stairs.

STYLE
http://petapixel.com/2014/08/25/approaching-problem-style/

1. On this site I learned new way to create style when taking pictures. The website also gave me tips on how to create style and showed me examples of style.

2. I learned that style does not come on its own. You have to engage in the photo taking and really try to capture what the persons wants in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment