Friday, January 6, 2017

Phobia Project

1. A phobia is a fear of something in particular.

FIVE PHOBIAS:

1. Acrophobia is a fear of heights
2. Achluophobia is a fear of darkness
3. Ceraunophobia is a fear of thunderstorms
4. Chiraphobia is a fear of being touched
5. Coulrophobia is a fear of clowns


I plan on doing the fear of the darkness by showing shadows in the dark or someone walking in the dark under a light. The photo would be horizontal.

Figures&Objects: My sister walking in the photo in the dark under the light.
Format: horizontal
Subject Placement:
Background: dark and scary in the night.
Lighting: dark and not light or bright at all
Clothing: dark black and grey clothing. my sister or dad wearing a hoodie over their heads.
Subject:  i want a reaction to be kinda scared and worried when they see it.

I also plan on doing a fear of heights. I will stand top of my house and take a birds eye view of looking down at the ground and there being nails on at the bottom. It would be cool to see the photo in black and white.

Figures&Objects: me standing on the roof of my house
Format: horizontal
Subject Placement:
Background: grassy besides the nails at the bottom
Lighting: the photo will be black and white but it will be sunny outside to not make it too dark.
Clothing: no clothing involved
Subject: no humans involved.

I alos will take a picture of mono phobia of someone sitting in a box and being alone.

Figures&Objects: my sister sitting in a card board box alone all curled up in a ball
Format: horizontal
Subject Placement:
Background: brown because the only thing you'll see is the box
Lighting: dark on the outside and very light on the inside
Clothing: white clothing or something nude color
Subject: my sister

I will take a photo of the fear of rain and have a wet window and my sisters hand dragged down the window with the rain drops.

Figures&Objects: My sister
Format: horizontal
Subject Placement:
Background: glum, cloudy
Lighting: dark not bright
Clothing: grey or dark colors
Subject: my sister or mom

No comments:

Post a Comment